Commercial Insurance in Wisconsin
Are you a business owner in the state of Wisconsin? If so, Senz Insurance Agency Inc. in Beloit, WI can help you obtain the coverage you need to protect your business, its property, and much more. We offer a range of commercial insurance policies ranging from liability to cyber protection. Business insurance is essential because you risk putting your business at significant financial risk without it.
Commercial Insurance Requirements
Wisconsin requires all businesses with at least three or more employees to purchase workers’ compensation insurance. This will protect your employees if they become injured or fall ill while at work.
Commercial auto insurance is also required in Wisconsin. All commercially owned vehicles must be covered with liability insurance. The required liability limits are:
- Bodily injury coverage for $25,0000 for each person
- Bodily injury coverage for $50,000 for each accident
- Property damage coverage for $10,000 for each accident
- Uninsured coverage for $25,000 for each person and $50,000 for each accident
Commercial Insurance Coverage
You can choose from any of the following commercial insurance policies:
- General liability: This protects your business against customer bodily injuries, property damage by customers, advertising injuries, and more.
- Business owner’s policy: This is best for slip and fall injuries, damaged customer and business property, and more. Property damage coverage and general liability both make up this coverage.
- Professional liability: This protects your business against professional negligence lawsuits, work mistakes, and more. This coverage is highly recommended if your company offers professional advice or services.
- Cyber insurance: This protects your business against cyberattacks and data breaches. It is highly recommended that your business stores sensitive information such as credit card numbers.
If you are interested in receiving a commercial insurance quote, call Senz Insurance Agency Inc. today. Our office is located in Beloit, WI.