Auto Insurance in Wisconsin
We provide more than just auto insurance here at Senz Insurance Agency Inc. in Beloit, WI. We also focus on building relationships with our clients from the moment you give us a call. We are always here to meet your needs and answer any questions. If you are in the market for auto insurance, we can help you find a policy that blends in with your lifestyle. We offer a wide range of policies, such as liability and collision.
Auto Insurance Requirements
Wisconsin requires all vehicle owners to purchase auto insurance. Your policy must meet the following minimum liability requirements:
- Property damage coverage for $10,000
- Bodily injury coverage for each person for $25,000
- Bodily injury coverage for more than one person for $50,000
You must also show proof of insurance during accidents and traffic stops. Liability protects you if you are responsible for an accident and the other party is injured. It also protects you if you were to be sued following an accident.
Auto Insurance Coverage
Here's what auto insurance covers:
- Collision: This policy covers any damage sustained to your vehicle following an accident with another motorist. If you have this coverage on your policy, your repair expenses will be covered.
- Comprehensive: This covers accidents and damage to your vehicle resulting from theft, storms, vandalism, animals, and more. If you have this coverage on your policy, your repair expenses will also be covered.
- Medical payments: If you are injured following an accident, this will cover you and your passenger's medical expenses regardless of fault.
- Uninsured/underinsured: This protects you against drivers who either don't have insurance or do not enough insurance and cause an accident. If an uninsured driver injures you, this will cover your medical costs.
- Roadside assistance: If your vehicle breaks down, this will cover roadside expenses and send help your way.
Contact Senz Insurance Agency Inc.
If you are interested in receiving an auto insurance quote, call Senz Insurance Agency Inc. today. Our office is located in Beloit, WI.