RV Insurance in Wisconsin
Our goal is to ensure your RV is fully protected at Senz Insurance Agency Inc. in Beloit, WI. We strive to make your ride more enjoyable. We insure all types of RVs, from Class A to Class C. We can offer coverage ranging from liability to total loss replacement. All policies will be tailored to meet your needs.
RV Insurance Requirements
Wisconsin does require all RV owners to purchase insurance. Your policy must meet the following liability limits:
- Bodily injury coverage for $25,000 for each person
- Bodily injury coverage for $50,000 for each accident
- Property damage coverage for $10,000
Non-motorized RVs don’t require any special liability policies in Wisconsin.
RV Insurance Coverage
The following are all different types of coverage options you can choose from to protect your RV:
- Comprehensive: This protects your RV against theft, vandalism, severe weather, fire, and more. This coverage is highly recommended if you are not living in your RV full-time.
- Collision: This protects your RV against damage that another motorist causes. It will cover your expenses of having your RV repaired.
- Medical payments: If you or any of your passengers are injured while in or around your RV, this will cover your medical bills.
- Personal liability: This coverage protects you if you use your RV as a full-time residence. This will cover you if something happens to your RV, even while it is parked.
- Total loss replacement: This coverage provides a new RV if yours becomes totaled following an accident. However, your RV must not be more than five years old.
- Roadside assistance: If your RV breakdowns or gets a flat tire and needs a tow, this will cover those expenses.
If you are interested in receiving an RV insurance quote, call Senz Insurance Agency Inc. today. We are located in Beloit, WI.