Motorcycle Insurance in Wisconsin
Owning a motorcycle means keeping yourself and your bike safe at all times. The best way to do this is by purchasing a motorcycle insurance policy. This will help keep your bike protected against damage from an accident. It will also protect your bike against theft, vandalism, and more. We offer motorcycle insurance at Senz Insurance Agency Inc. in Beloit, WI.
Motorcycle Insurance Requirements
Wisconsin requires all motorcycle owners to purchase insurance. You must also meet the following minimum liability limits:
- Bodily injury for each person for $25,000
- Bodily injury for each accident for $50,000
- Property damage for each accident for $10,000
- Uninsured bodily injury for each person for $25,000
- Uninsured bodily injury for each accident for $50,000
Liability protects you if you cause an accident that results in bodily injury or property damage. It will also protect you if a lawsuit is filed against you.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage
You can choose from any of the following for motorcycle coverage:
- Medical payments: If you and your passengers are injured in an accident, this will cover all medical expenses. It doesn’t matter who causes the accident. It will also cover funeral expenses.
- Comprehensive: This will cover your bike if theft, vandalism, storms, wind, etc, damage it. It will cover your repair or replacement expenses.
- Collision: If your bike is damaged by another vehicle, this will cover your repair or replacement expenses.
- Uninsured/underinsured: This will cover your medical costs and lost wages if an uninsured driver hits you.
- Roadside assistance: This protects you if your bike becomes disabled on the side of the road for whatever reason. This will cover roadside expenses.
To receive a motorcycle insurance quote, call Senz Insurance Agency Inc. today. Our office is located in Beloit, WI.